I wanted to update the blog, but didn't know what to update. So, here's what's in my bag lol.
I take this pretty much wherever I go. If I'm going somewhere at least somewhat interesting, I'll take it. It's a Timbuk2 Snoop - XSmall. I definitely recommend the Snoop lineup by Timbuk2. I even have it in medium that doubles as my work bag. If I have to carry a lot or a bigger camera like the Hassy, I'll take it. The XSmall is my go-to, everyday bag.
Anyways, what's in my bag? I love shooting both film and digital, so it's nice to be prepared for either format. I love that his is such a small package. I don't have to carry heavy SLR/DSLRs around. Perfect for street photography. Now only if I actually was able to go out and shoot.
- Leica M7 w/ 35mm Summicron f/2 ASPH and Lance Camera Strap
- Fuji X100T w/ Lance Camera Strap
- GoPro Hero 4 Black w/LCD BacPac
- Leica SF 20 flash
- Film case stocked with Portra 400, Portra 160, Fuji Pro 400h, Cinestill 50, Cinestill 800T, Fuji Natura, Ilford HP5 Plus, Ilford Delta 3200, Kodak Tri-X 400 and Kodak T-Max 400.
- Spare batteries and SD card
- Dark red filter (for B&W)
- ND Filter
- 85B tungsten to daylight filter (w/ 39mm to 52mm step-up ring)
- Spydero Cat G10